SCREED 375 System
Professional grade, cement based resurfacer and patching underlayment
SCREED 375 System is a self-curing, portland cement based, specialized aggregate and liquid latex floor leveling system designed for applications from 1/8” thickness to 1 1/2” thickness. A development of our own research laboratory, it is used for the deep leveling of concrete or other portland cement based substrates prior to the installation of resilient floor coverings, carpet and ceramic tile.
- Apply from 1/8” to ½” inch (3-38 mm) thick in a single application
- Screed, patch, repair surface to level or pitch to slope
- Bonds to old concrete
- Finish as smooth steel trowel or coarse “non-slip” finish
- Reshape and fills broken, spalled concrete or curbs
- Indoor and outdoor application
- Unaffected by water contact
- Latex-polymer modified
- Requires Latex Bond Admix 200 liquid
1 gallon liquid and 50 lb powder, 5 gallon liquid and 5-50 lb powder, 55 gallon liquid and 55-50 lb powder.