TEXRITE TOTAL FLEX
TEXRITE TOTAL FLEX is a extremely flexible, enhanced large and heavy tile mortar. It is composed of Portland cement, sand and special additives and is used as a bond coat for setting thick marble, granite, and other large and massive tiles like thin porcelain panels over a variety of substrates.
TEXRITE TOTAL FLEX offers the ease of application and economy of dry-set mortars while significantly improves bond strength, freeze-thaw stability, flexibility and other qualities
- Specially designed for installation massive and heavy tiles & stones in tough applications
- Perfect for glass tile installations
- For interior and exterior floors and walls
- Can be used up to ¾” thickness
- Excellent non-sag properties on vertical surfaces
- Specially formulated to withstand for submerged applications
- Meets and exceeds ANSI A118.1, A118.4, A118.11, A118.15
Gray or white.
50 lb (22.7 kg) bags